Hooray, UPS came today

RedVette
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Delivery from Binny's with a bunch of stuff I can't get locally. Hirsch 16, OGD114, OF Bonded, ORVW 15 107, and three bottles of Buffalo Trace, I like Buffalo Trace. I will probably bunker the stuff that is not being made anymore, which will be a switch for me, I have previously opened everything that I have bought. Tonight I think I will have a shot of...Buffalo Trace.

Sounds great..you'll have to let us know how it goes. Also, if you ever make it to Tulsa, Fred Parkhill's Liquor (51st & Lewis) is the way to go, w/ OGD114, 100-proof OF, etc. They have a great selection, and the pricing is as good as I've ever seen. (i.e. OGD BIB is ~$11.25 a fifth, VWFR Rye is $18ish, and Weller Antique 107 is around $13). OKC has Byron's downtown, of course, but I didn't see too much that Parkhills doesn't have, except some 1.75l bottlings. Still, if you're closer to OKC than Tulsa, Byron's is the way to go. Their prices looked within 10 cents (plus or minus) of Parkhills.

Of course, Oklahoma is still Buffalo Trace-free, which is a shame, 'cause it's great stuff. smile.gif

- Jeff

Thanks for the heads-up. I live in Stillwater so it is equally inconvenient to go to either OKC or Tulsa. I make the trip into one of the cities every other month or so. Now I have a good reason.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.