Buffalo Trace Char

Dave_in_Canada
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I think we've talked about this before, but wondering if anyone has used their char for cooking, BBQ., etc., or any other brand of Char... interested in hearing your recipes... Thanks toast.gif

Here at the Buffalo Trace Distillery, we like to get the coals glowing and then place an aluminum pan filled with char (sprinkle with a little water) and poke some small holes in it. Then close the lid of the grill and let it smoke.

Ken

• 3 months later...

I can tell you that I have done this several times already this summer and it adds an awesome dimension to your steak, particularly if your the kind to forgo any additional marinades etc. I'm gonna take this time to tout the BT BBQ sauce also. Better than the other branded sauces out there. The hot version is great on bird. yum.gif

• 3 weeks later...

My 2 sons (I think I am on to a new sitcom here) love the Buffalo Trace BBQ sauce. They use it like catsup, ketsup, or however you spell it.

Ken

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.