Need help finding something please.

sharkman
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi Gang,

There is a liqueur by Yukon Jack called Mad Jack by Yukon Jack. It is a black licorice liqueur that I really like, unfortunately they don't make it anymore cry.gif and haven't for sometime, but there has got to be some floating out there in this world and I want it... I picked up a bottle last year at a liquor store in Vegas when I was there for "The Show" (bar and nightclub convention or "drunk fest" if you will...). If anybody has seen this, can you help me get it? Maybe ask around at your local liquor stores for me?

It runs about $19/bottle. Bottle is shaped just like Yukon Jack, but with the label being black/grey vs. yellow/tan.

Any help would be great!

Thanks Guys and Gals!

Barry

Barry, are you able to post a picture of the bottle?

I haven't heard of it but can always keep an eye out around these parts (Australia)

Hi Barry,I see that stuff all the time, even own a bottle but don't get into it very often, usually over ice cream. I could possibly help you, my email is zzyzxx@onemain.com phone 510-659-0857, bay area california, best regards, doug

Hi Barry,I see that stuff all the time

bowdown.gif You are the MAN!!!! bowdown.gif

I emailed you privately. Your help would be awesome fellow bourbon brother! toast.gif Thanks for your reply! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Barry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.