2005 KBF--

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Check out the "updated" Kentucky Bourbon Festival webpage grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Less than six months away woohoo.gifpopcorn.gifwoohoo.gif I'm in the mist of planning some great things this year grin.gifgrin.gif

Can't wait to get the new poster grin.gif...

Bettye Jo

Nice site. I note there is a second sampler, June 18 in Frankfort. Was there one there last year?

Gary

News to me grin.gifgrin.gif I saw that but didn't know much about it...

Found this... Sampler (Salato) Frankfort Ky.

Sooooo, this is their second event? confused.gif...

Bettye Jo

This is totally unrelated to Bourbon...One Game Farm Road (same road where this new Sampler is held), is the location of one of our "Kentucky" wildlife shows on KET. I have followed this show for years. Dave Schufett was the host, then, a new guy, Tim Farmer took his place. I don't know the full scoop with this fine young man but after watching the show in the early start you why he's there...

His arm is not useful. Being a subject that hits close to home he peaked my interest...This man is probably a marksman grin.gifgrin.gif With a gun and bow and arrow...Just amazing...He pulls the strings with his teeth...There's hardly a thing he does not know in the wildlife question and answer sessions grin.gifgrin.gif He enjoys his work and it shows grin.gif

I still follow Tim grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif He lost the use of his arm in a motorcycle accident.

I had to tell that story...

Now...back to Bourbon grin.gifgrin.gif

Bettye Jo

Hi Bettye Jo

Whatever your planning count me in ! Yuki and I will be there in Sep.

And today I bought a plane ticket for next month about the time of the sampler.

I will PM you for some help I asked before soon.

Koji smile.gif

Hi Koji,

You're always " grin.gif Welcome grin.gif" at my home grin.gif

I look foward to seeing you again...This Sampler is gonna be fun grin.gif

Bettye Jo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.