Jim Beam's Choice help

steve7402
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I am trying to find a liquor store or chain in the DFW Texas area that sells the charcoal filtered Jim Beam’s Choice (it has a green label). I found a bottle in south Texas and only bought one 1Ltr bottle assuming it was something new and I would be able to find it back home.

Every liquor store I have gone into back home thinks I am talking about Jim Beam Rye or Jack Daniel’s Green Label and have never heard of what I am talking about.

Can anyone direct me to somewhere where I might be able to find it?

Thanks!

It is available here in WA state liqour stores and I have seen it in plenty of other areas; so it is not uncommon. Jim Beam may only promote it in certain areas?

The better question is why are you looking for this? Try the Jim Beam Black and see what you think of that toast.gif

I’ve tried Jim Beam Black and really like it. I really enjoyed the Jim Beam’s Choice, there was something very distinct in the taste and I would love to find a place in the area so I could try it again.

I work in a Tennessee liquor store which carries it, but we don't sell much. But, in any case, if you're ever through Middle Tennessee (Nashville area), you should be able to come up with some.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.