Need Help with RVW 10yo 107p

Vision
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guys long time no talk. I need to pick up a case of Rip Van Winkle 10 year old 107 proof. I've searched Maryland with no results. I talked to Preston Van Winkle Wednesday and maybe something can be arranged there. I'm willing to drive to a close state to pick up a case. Anybody have access to a case or have some suggestions?

Thanks,

Alan

Alan:

I'm Preston's Dad. We are very short of our ORVW 10-year 107 Proof. We plan on bottling that label again in July.

It should start appearing on liquor store shelves sometime towards the end of July or early August. If you can get to DC, try Potomac Liquors there. 1-800-333-2829.

Good luck.

Julian

Thanks Julian, you make the world's best bourbon IMO. I wish you all had merchandise like polo shirts and such. I'd be proud to sport them. Then again, if the bourbon is this hard to get, maybe it's better to keep a low profile laugh.gif

I'm trying to make the derby next year and will try and stop by your distillery. It's really an honor to speak to you.

Thanks,

Alan

We got Old Rip stuff; polo shirts, hats, vests.

Call the BT gift shop: 502-696-5926

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.