Best Liquor Store in the Frankfort Area

ripvanfan
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'm heading to Frankfort in late July. Where is the best place to shop in the area? Looking for the store with a tremendous bourbon selection. Friday - Saturday store hours would be nice as well. Any and all suggestions are appreciated! thanks

Red Dot on the west side of town is the best in Frankfort. It has a good selection. Where are you from? I'll tell you if their selection would be better than where your coming from. Theyre open pretty early and don't close until 12. Depends on which direction your coming from, you will find larger selections in Louisville, Lexington and N KY. So unless your flying into the Frankfort airport, those are better places to look.

I'm coming from Iowa passing through on vacation. No question the selection will be better. Looking forward to hitting the buffalo trace distillery and shopping around a little bit.

What ever way you come, likely thourgh Louisville or N KY, and then on to Lexington, you will find a better selection there than in Frankfort. Do a google search for Liquor Barn, Cork n Bottle, Party Source.....other may know more store sites that will give an address that can be put into mapquest.

But Red Dot address is "5 Century Plaza South, Frankfort, KY 40601". Thats the best you will find here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.