Looking for some information on Belmont Bourbon

tucsonguy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

A friend of mine and my self have came across a so we have very rare bottle of Bourbon, a 1 Gallon Bottle of Belmont Straight Bourbon Whiskey Distilled in 1899 and Bottled in 1917 it is un opened. Do we have something special on our hands?

Justin

Do a search for the user name "turboman."

This was discussed extensively in May about his finding and sales intentions of the same or similar stuff.

Perhaps they bought it from him, since I recall him believing himself to have the only known supply of this very old whiskey.

It is from the same person, he gave a bottle to a team member and now I am trying to help find information since my friend does not have access to the internet. I tried to run a search and came up with nothing, I will have pictures of the bottle by monday. I also have heard about some of what went on in that thread and I am not going to be aggressive and not looking to cause trouble. Just would like some information on how I can help my friend, since I have ran searches on Belmont Bourbon and mainly found out how a mayor in the mid-east use to like to drink it and seen a display at Belmont park that had a Bottle (not a 1 gallon bottle though). Anyone that can give me a hand I would appreciate it very much.

Justin thankyousign.gif

"he gave you a bottle"???

You're not going to find any additional info that's not already written in the earlier thread. (See Collectibles, 18 yr old Belmont)

If you're a bourbon drinker, drink it. drink.gif

If you're not a bourbon drinker, for God's sake, give it to someone who can appreciate it.

If you are a history buff, donate it to a museum.

If you're in it for the money you can make off it, ebay will be glad to help you. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay. ohgeez.gif

Dawn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.