Release schedule for rest of '05?

NorCalBoozer
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

so we are due for a Fall 05 Stagg, what other releases are coming? Isn't there some Van Winkle products coming out too?

Any other BT expressions?

icon_pidu.gif

September 2 is George Garvin Browns Birthday so that will be here soon, hope they pick a good one this year, I started the rant last year after realising it was an 8 year Bourbon, Jim Beam Black is an 8 year Bourbon! But any one is entitled to an off year, I just hope that other bottlings fall there to make the curve and ol' Georgy T Hangs tight! lol.gif

Isn't there some Van Winkle products coming out too?

Indeed, the Pappy 23 will be bottled again in December.

Sazerac Rye 6 year old will debut in about 6 - 8 weeks. I believe folks will be pleasantly surprised by this product. We also have a few experimental releases (maybe 20+ cases) that will come out soon. I don't even know how these will be distributed to be honest.

Ken

...We also have a few experimental releases (maybe 20+ cases) that will come out soon. I don't even know how these will be distributed to be honest.

I'll be glad to carry them around to various places for you in the back of my car wink.gif -- I won't even charge you mileage! lol.gif

Good to hear about the Sazerac. I was itching to try some, but I waited too long to pull the trigger, and the bottles on the shelf got FOAFed out from under me. As consolation, though, at least I did get a supply of Stagg into my bunker.

Ken,

Will the Sazerac be a US-release only or can we expect it to hit the shelves in The Old World, as well?

The 6 year old Sazerac Rye will be available in England and France (La Maison du Whisky). The Whisky Exchange in London will do doubt receive some in about 2 -3 months.

Ken

Thanks Ken!

I do mail-order from both of these places so there shouldn´t be any problems obtaining a bottle. Really looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, finally. I heard this was coming out about a year ago ( or maybe a year and a half), when the company I worked for at the time was buying a barrel. We got a tour given by Elmer T. himself. I being one of the few of the group that actually collected bourbon, made it a point to hang near ETL and remember as much as possible. Course the one thing that stuck in my mind was WOOHOO a new rye! Oh BTW that bourbon was bottled as Buffalo Trace and sold to the Bristol Bar and Grille of Louisville KY. go have some.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.