Birthday Wishes from Buffalo Trace

Forbes
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So it’s my birthday and I have taken the day off and enjoyed a day at home with the wife and kids. Peggy had just surprised me with the NFL ticket (on Direct TV) for the coming football season.

I go out to the mailbox not to find a birthday card from my parents or sisters but rather this classy looking card from Buffalo Trace Distillery. I know it’s a little thing (marketing and all) but I think it is cool. It reminds me of those clever Christmas cards that Heaven Hill has sent out the last couple of years. I have noticed over the years the Bourbon distilleries seem to put a personal flavor to how they market their product.

It’s appreciated.

Now, how to toast the evening? Well some Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey of course.

Thanks, Todd

A belated Happy Birthday Todd! NFL Season Ticket is a great present for sure. And the card from BT shows that some industries haven't grown so large that they forget who keeps their doors open. Hope you enjoy the games and your birthday dram as well. toast.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.