Bardstown Map for Newbies

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Go here to find the map ...

Hope this helps grin.gifgrin.gif The "Gazebo" is located "behind" the "Best Western Motel"...

Take note...31E...to New Haven grin.gifgrin.gif, Home of the Kentucky Railway Museum (12 MILES)...My hometown...And once again soon to be confirmed, "Boone Shindig II" grin.gif for my friends here at SB.com grin.gifgrin.gif

Bettye Jo

• 11 months later...
Here's a nice street map from the Bardstown Chamber of Commerce:

http://www.bardstownchamber.com/BARDSTOWN%20CITY.pdf

I printed this thing out full size across 4 sheets of paper the last time I visited...

Mike,

I did have this already but thanks anyway. I am luckily to have an A0 plotter at my work so I have also printed out this map in a very big size. However I haven’t found anything like it over Louisville on the net.

Leif

Thanks Bettye Jo,

However I got one question. Heaven Hill distillery on the map does that men bottling plant, warehouses and heritage centre on the same spot?

Leif

Heaven Hill is headquartered in Bardstown (or, rather, just outside it) but their distillery is in Louisville. The location indicated on the map is for the offices, bottling plant, heritage center and most of the warehouses.

Thanks Bettye Jo,

However I got one question. Heaven Hill distillery on the map does that men bottling plant, warehouses and heritage center on the same spot?

Leif

Yes, :grin: :grin: :grin:

I work in the bottlinghouse :grin: :grin: :grin:

They added a "new sign" on one of the warehouse's...So's ya won't pull into the bottlinghouse parking lot looking for the BHC :grin: :grin: :grin: ----> It's a "stone's throw" away from the bottlinghouse <---- :grin:

Here's (attached picture) of the sign :grin: :grin: You can't miss it :grin: :grin:

The bottlinghouse and BHC are on the other side (right) of the road (not in the picture :grin: )

Bettye Jo

post-20-14489812503857_thumb.jpg

Thanks Bettye Jo and Chuck. This mean that all the places except Willet maybe that have caught my interest so far in Bardstown (Barton’s, HH, Talbot Tavern, Oscar Getz museum and General Nelson) are in walking distance from my hotel Old Bardstown Inn.

Leif

Thanks Bettye Jo and Chuck. This mean that all the places except Willet maybe that have caught my interest so far in Bardstown (Barton’s, HH, Talbot Tavern, Oscar Getz museum and General Nelson) are in walking distance from my hotel Old Bardstown Inn.

Leif

Lief...

The trolley will get you to HH and to the BHC :grin: :grin: :grin: It's the last stop on their tour. I suggest the you take that trolley (first) to familiarize yourself with your new surroundings :grin:

That's a dangerous road to "walk" (no sidewalks)...(Highway 49)---> Loretto Road...

Bettye Jo

Lief...

The trolley will get you to HH and to the BHC :grin: :grin: :grin: It's the last stop on their tour. I suggest the you take that trolley (first) to familiarize yourself with your new surroundings :grin:

That's a dangerous road to "walk" (no sidewalks)...(Highway 49)---> Loretto Road...

Bettye Jo

Bettye Jo,

I will take the trolley…

Leif

Leif,

I am trying to make it to the festival by Thursday if possible. I have a few plans set up already. I will have a car and if possible maybe we can do a few things together. This is my first time there too, so it might be easier in some cases to take the trolley, etc.

Leif,

I am trying to make it to the festival by Thursday if possible. I have a few plans set up already. I will have a car and if possible maybe we can do a few things together. This is my first time there too, so it might be easier in some cases to take the trolley, etc.

Mark,

Sounds good to me!

Leif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.