Bourbon From Europe

pepcycle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

But there is an even younger “13 years old†one to. It is the van Winkle Lottas Home 13 year’s rye with actually is as young as 13-14 years. For me that is a real hit. I had it last night and it is really god. Anybody ells having experience of that brand?

Never ´eard of this one before. Lottas home sounds like a pub to me. Do you mean that Julian has bottled something exclusively for Sweden in the same way he did for, was it Twisted Spoke?

It was not for Sweden. I think it was for Germany, that’s were I got it anyway. But it was the last bottle at that onelinestore.

I ordered a Blanton's Barrel Proof, non chill filtered from The Whisky Exchange a couple years ago. It's very good, but not the Nirvana I had hoped for. (i.e not better than Stagg).

I have a Maker's Mark gold 101 proof, that I picked up in Mexico more than half a dozen years ago. I like regular MM, but I like a lot of other wheaters more. The gold really hit the spot for me though. In a much earlier post, I picked it as my favorate bourbon!

I have a Maker's Mark gold 101 proof, that I picked up in Mexico more than half a dozen years ago. I like regular MM, but I like a lot of other wheaters more. The gold really hit the spot for me though. In a much earlier post, I picked it as my favorate bourbon!

I, too, really liked this bourbon and really miss it. Too bad MM thinks more about the almighty buck than releasing good whiskey.

Joe usflag.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.