SB.com KBF shirts---GAZEBO 2005

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Gotta get my ducks in a row :grin:...Get this project started for all to "Shine" and show their "Straightboruobn.com pride" during this year's Kentucky Bourbon Festival :grin: :grin: I make that comment with confidence :grin: :grin: Ask anyone who owns a Straightbourbon.com wearable...they will tell ya...It's one of those "make ya proud" kinda things :grin:

We will offer BLACK tee shirts, BLACK Golf (sport) shirts and BLACK Hooded (hoodies) sweatshirts for those cool September nights at the Gazebo :grin: :grin:

I will run a shirt (and post the image) so you can see what you are buying...along with the necessary information about prices, sizes and how to order :grin:

Bettye Jo

DBA--- <font color="red"> ABC Embroidery </font>

Ask anyone who owns a Straightbourbon.com wearable...they will tell ya...It's one of those "make ya proud" kinda things grin.gif

I bought the t-shirt and golf shirt at the Sampler. They are truely " wear with pride " items. They look great and are well made. I wear mine proudly! smile.gifsmile.gif

Bettye Jo, I'll get back to you, too, thanks to finalise my request.

Gary

Shoot...I have the shirts ready to take a picture but I left my camera on and the battery is dead frown.gif...

Will post as soo as it charges grin.gif

Bettye Jo

Charged and ready to go grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Here's a picture of the items that we will offer...

Golf shirt (item left) $22.00 each---small pocket size logo---

Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt--Hoodie (middle item) $25.00 each---large logo--- (with pouch pocket)

Tee shirt (right) $18.50 each---large logo---

Caps (on the rail) $15.00 each...note the back logo on the cap, to the right..."100% BOURBON ORIENTED" I have a limited number of this color (two tone)...after that, the caps will be solid <font color="black"> BLACK </font> Low profile, 6 panel, unstructured.

All are available in 2X ($2.00 extra) Hoodie ($3.00 extra)---Caps are one size fits all---

For clarity purposes, it has the "Official", Straighbourbon.com logo...GAZEBO 2005...Bardstown, KY embroidered on the Golf shirt, Hoodie, and Tee shirt grin.gif

Payment is expected "in advance". If you are staying at the General Nelson, just let me know the name of the reserved room and I will leave them at the front desk for pick up grin.gifgrin.gif If you are staying elsewhere, we can make arrangements for a pick up grin.gif

PM me and I will let you know where to send the check or money order...I will accept paypal on this account grin.gifgrin.gif

toast.giftoast.gif Cheers to all of ya! I enjoy making ya look good! grin.gifgrin.gif

Bettye Jo

post-20-14489812005439_thumb.jpg

Wow they look great! I'll talk to Libby and get back to you.

Gary

I have several different locations that I am delivering the Straightboruboon.com Gazebo shirts...

The Ramada...

The Red Carpet Inn...

Days Inn...

It's no problem delivering to these places...Just let me know the name to leave it at the desk for pick up grin.gif

Bettye Jo

Hey Bettye Jo ........ Could you make me up one golf shirt in Large please? Thanks. I'll send a check out today.

Randy

• 3 months later...

Gonna switch up here grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

It's Christmas time and what better gift to give than a Straightbourbon.com hoodie, or tee shirt?

I think it's a excellent gift...I give them all the time to some of my dearest friends.

grin.gifgrin.gif Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh grin.gifgrin.gif

Let's hear it! I can post them out by week's end grin.gifgrin.gif just in time for Christmas grin.gifgrin.gif

The Shirts and Hoodies will have the Official Straightbourbon.com logo...except beneath the logo the words 100% BOURBON ORIENTED will be embroidered instead of GAZEBO 2005 grin.gifgrin.gif

Bettye Jo

Please tell me how to proceed....is there a link or do I just post my wants right here???

It all looks good to me!

SB.com wearables...

Click on the link above...There's a picture of the items that I will offer grin.gif

Like Jim said, PM me with your order and mailing address. I will tally the total and let you know where to send payment grin.gif

Thanks,

Bettye Jo Boone

ABC Embroidery

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.