best internet bang for the buck right now?

NorCalBoozer
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'd say Binnys,

A.H. Hirsch 16 y.o. for $49.99, wow. thats a good deal.

*sorry guys/gals who can't order over internet!

Hmm, $50 seems like a lot of buck relative to bang, although I'm sure it's outstanding.

To me, good BFTB would be the bonded Rittenhouse Rye at Binny's: $11.99 for 750ml, $136.00 a case!

i guess that's kinda why i posted it in Premium/Specialty bottlings forum....

Hmm, $50 seems like a lot of buck relative to bang, although I'm sure it's outstanding.

To me, good BFTB would be the bonded Rittenhouse Rye at Binny's: $11.99 for 750ml, $136.00 a case!

Umm, duh. blush.gif Apologies for the brain fade...

So in that case, Bevmo.com has Stagg on their website (from time-to-time) for 47 bucks. For some reason though, it's not there at the moment. Supply issues?

well i visited about 3 bevmo's up in Norcal and saw it in all three. Maybe the internet site doesn't show in-store inventory??????

I've been meaning to try more rye's, tying to get more of a taste for them wink.gif

Umm, duh. blush.gif Apologies for the brain fade...

So in that case, Bevmo.com has Stagg on their website (from time-to-time) for 47 bucks. For some reason though, it's not there at the moment. Supply issues?

*sorry guys/gals who can't order over internet!

As I sit here and ponder all the spirits we have access to over the Internet, I can't help thinking what a cruel thread this is!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.