Christmas packaging

kbuzbee
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

It comes with the whiskey, and any filler that won't put on the bikini in exchange for some whiskey.... 70358-devil.gif

Getting the filler into the string bikini is only the start! 70358-devil.gifblush.gif

Jeff

PS - Fans of string bikinis may enjoy the Australian Wicked Weasel Bikinis site, and especially the biweekly competition. (Might be best not to browse this at work, although it is a legitimate site.)

Anytime I can get a bottle of Bourbon with ... a string bikini ... I'll buy it.smilielol.gif

Joe usflag.gif

That is one image I definately did NOT need! Thanks Joe!!!

Ken

In Ohio, after christmas,the liquor reps come in , take the gifts out of the sets and throw the packages away. usually they place the alcohol on the shelves and let the store owner keep the gifts to do as they please. Some sell them and some give them away to valued customers. Same goes with those 50ml minis attached to the necks of larger bottles. many stores keep them and give away to select customers.

Thomas

I just picked one up for 18.95. It is a combination cigar tube and flask. It holds one cigar and the other side, which looks like a cigar tube, is actually a very small flask. Didn't need it but got it free with the whiskey.

Joe usflag.gif

Picked up the Jim Beam Black 8 y.o. with the cigar holder flask combo for $13.99. Figured I couldn't go wrong.

Got one also-the Evan Williams with the silver jigger, very nice glass. I didn't "need" an extra bottle of EWSB but got it for the very nice glass.

What a great marketing ploy, buy a glass get a bottle of bourbon free! Of course the glass would be around $25....

Not sure that it qualifies as Christmas packaging but I was surfing the internet liquor stores and ran across what seems to me to be a wonderful Christmas item for that special person who is into our favorite beverage. At Shoppers Vineyard in Clifton, NJ they have a Buffalo Trace Herd Sampler with the following bottlings as part of the package:

Blantons

Rock Hill Farms

Eagle Rare SB

Elmer T Lee

Hancock's

Old Weller 107 (assuming it's Antique)

and

Weller Centennial

Talk about one stop shopping! I won't post prices because I don't want to appear to be advertising for them but I just wanted to share this info if anyone is looking for something to get a certain short round balding member of this board from Missouri....

...I won't post prices because I don't want to appear to be advertising for them but I just wanted to share this info if anyone is looking for something to get a certain short round balding member of this board from Missouri....

For whatever it's worth -- and your mileage may vary -- but that's a 15%-20% savings over my local prices for that combo, even before sales tax.

Luckily for me that is NOT a Christmas special and I only live about 15 miles from that shop.

It is a great place and the only place in NJ that carries the Antique Collection and Van Winkle Rye and 12 YO.

It's a great place to lose a lot of money!

• 4 weeks later...

If Olde Saint Nick would offer a domestic release of a single bottling from their product line each Christmas, they would sell a lot of bourbon and fill a very nice niche market.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.