Wild Turkey Heritage Single Barrel

Sweetmeats
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Good luck!! I expect this to be similar to Kentucky Spirit?? If you do get some, please post your impressions.

Ken

I acquired two bottles last week, but have yet to open them. I have been so massively jetlagged that I don't yet trust my tastebuds. I expect to have my first sample this weekend. My expectation is that it will taste most like 101. There is no age statement, so I'm guessing 7 years. I have no shortage of WT products in the house to compare it to, including RR100, RR90, Kentucky Spirit, Rare Breed, 101/7, 101/12, and Freedom.

ill can help reinforce what youre thinking. Dont drink even with the slightest jet-lag. When i got to Japan, i waited about 3 days until i tried my Wild Turkey 12 and when i finally did, it actually tasted downright gross. I struggled to drink the rest of my 1.5 ounce pour.

It was my first ever pour of the 12 too. puke.gif

How very odd!!! I wonder if it's a hydration issue???

Ken

For me it is a brain dead issue. It takes me a week to recover from a time shift of six hours or greater.

When I went to Japan I was fine after two day. But I was MUCH younger then. This year we went to Scottland and it was a full 6 days to recover. That it NEVER got dark didn't help much.

Ken

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.