William Larue Weller being bottled today

pepcycle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Just popped into the BT site and the Blanton's Bottling room has a pallet of WLW wheat whiskey.

This should be the last of the Antique Collection, right?

I'm getting that Pavlov thing going. Does saliva damage a keyboard? drinking.gif

Gottahavit, gottahavit, gottahavit, gottahavit.......

Beautiful bottle, I love the logo the wLw looking like a capital L surrounded by crowns....Now to get a taste of it....Did I say gottahavit enough?

I'm getting that Pavlov thing going. Does saliva damage a keyboard? drinking.gif

In volume, yes. lol.gif

Ken

.... so when will these start showing up??

Me, too!

Wonder if there's any chance of any of these making in down to Louisiana, or if I need to go home to get some. I inquired at my local liquor store and they checked with the distributor, they don't carry Saz anymore, never heard of Stagg, Eagle Rare 17 out of stock(at least I find that promising). If I go to New Orleans and knock on Sazerac's door and say trick or treat, will I get a bottle?

Gottahavit, gottahavit, gottahavit, gottahavit.......

I could not have said it better. I am very much looking forward to all four, including Hazmat the sequal.

When I ask my local proprietor if they will carry these products, I just get an empty far away stare, and then he points me to the Weller 12 in the Bourbon aisle.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.