NYC Whiskey Fest

DrinkyBanjo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anyone going to the Malt Advocate's Whiskey Fest in November? I'll be going and would like to meet up with whoever else is going to be there.

Kris and I will be representing Buffalo Trace. I assume that Julian and Preston will be there as well.

Ken

Use Google....enter Philadelphia Whiskey Fest. That will ge you where you need to be.

Joe usflag.gif

Well I went last night and got to try A LOT of great whiskeys. I spent a good bit of time with Kris and Ken from BT and both were real class acts and I got to sample the new Weller and GTS, all I can say is 'wow' on both.

I also met Parker Beam, The Van Winkles, and Jimmy Russell, all were really nice as well. It seemed to me that Jimmy was really enjoying himself.

I also briefly met up with Lenell but with all going on around us it was hard to discuss things, must make a trip to her shop again soon.

The highlight of my evening was meeting with Jim McEwan from Bruichladdich. He was very intense about his whisky to say the least.

If anyone has the change to go to NYC or Chicago I'd highly recommend. It was a bit 'much' at times with the crowds but still very worth it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.