And your favorite bourbons are?

alphaiii
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello everyone. I figured for my first post I'd share my favorite bourbons will all of you, and ask you the same.

So here's my list, which may change order slightly depending which side of bed i get out of.

Eagle Rare Single Barrel 10 Year

Van Winkle Special Reserve 12 Year

Michter's US1 Unblended American Whiskey

Elmer T Lee Single Barrel

Knob Creek

Buffalo Trace

Evan Williams 1995 Single Barrel

Elijah Craig 12 Year

So the Michter's isn't bourbon, but I think it's an interesting whiskey. At first, I wasn't too sure about it, but after re-trying it a couple times I really like it. A nice pick when I want that bourbon vanilla without the

heavy oak.

Woodford Reserve, Evan Williams 1783 10 Year, and Maker's Mark are all decent but I probably wouldn't buy again.

Obviously, there are alot of good bourbon's I still need to try, but I'll get to them sooner or later.

Elmer T. Lee

Buffalo Trace

Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit

Elijah Craig 12

Ancient Ancient Age, great value for a good pour

Hello everyone. I figured for my first post I'd share my favorite bourbons will all of you, and ask you the same.

Hi alphaiii, and welcome. I would say, notably missing from your list are some fine Wild Turkey products. You might want to check out a very similar thread running at:

Best Bourbon

Enjoy!

Ken

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.