Heaven Hill 10 yr and Old Style Bourbon

brian12069
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I live in upstate NY and last weekend I took a trip down to Englewood NJ. The first thing I like to do whenever I travel out of state is check out the local liquor stores for bourbon that I don't see around here. I stopped into a store down there and found two bottles I have never seen, The first is Heaven Hill 10 yr 86 proof Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey. The label is black also says "Absolutely nothing finer" and "no better bourbon made"

The Second Bottle is Heaven Hill Old Style Bourbon, No Age, 80 proof. The label is white and also says "Mild and Mellow because it is charcoal filtered" The bottles are 750ML and were $8.99 each. My question is, are these common? I did a google search and can't find either. I'm sipping the 10 yr now, not too bad, especially considering the price.

ok, I did more googling...here is the Charcoal filtered one. But I still can't find the black label 10 yr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.