Greetings from the mountains of North Carolina!

Hillbilly
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'm a newbie here who's happy to have found a group of folks who are as passionate and dedicated to good whiskey as I am. I enjoy all varieties of whiskey, but there is a special place in my heart for bourbon.

I always look forward to experiencing a whiskey I haven't tried before and I'll look forward to dicussing these with you and learning from your experiences.

These are the whiskeys open in the Hillbilly's cabinet right now: Evan Williams Single Barrel 1995, Wild Turkey Rare Breed Wild Turkey 101, Old Forrester (86), and Bulleit. Non Bourbons include: Jack Daniels No. 8, George Dickel 12, Crown Royal, Caol Ila 12, and Teachers Highland Cream.

Thanks for having me aboard and I look forward talking to y'all.

Welcome Hillbilly,

You know me from Whisky Magazine's Forum. I loved your story about your Grandmother!

Ed

Welcome to sb.com! We are a friendly bunch and I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

My father's father was a hillbilly from NC. He was from the Yancy County area, near Mt. Mitchell. I have a lot of distant (unknown) relatives in the Marion area, now. So, you are close to some of "my roots".

Tim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.