barturtle

Four Roses Club

TNbourbon

The Four Roses folks sure are a class act -- hand-signed card yesterday, very nice 'shot' glass today:

post-367-14489812756219_thumb.jpg

JeffRenner
The Four Roses folks sure are a class act -- hand-signed card yesterday, very nice 'shot' glass today:]

Tim

I was just about to post the same thing, so I'll just add an Amen!

As I posted on another thread yesterday, I really like their style. The bourbon style, I mean, but their style of customer relations as well.

Jeff

smokinjoe
The Four Roses folks sure are a class act -- hand-signed card yesterday, very nice 'shot' glass today:

[ATTACH]3501[/ATTACH]

I just unboxed and filled mine with the FR Small Batch, and toasted the fine folks at Four Roses for their nice gift. Yes indeed, very classy group.

:toast:

JOE

scratchline

Here, here!! The Spirit of the Season has found a special home at 4 Roses!

-Mike

ThomasH

My shot glass and christmas card arrived today. Quite a nice shot glass. A few years back, I sent away for a free Bulleit shot glass. When it arrived, it didn't have any printing on it. A few weeks later, another arrived with the Bulleit logo and a letter of apology for the mix up. 2 great brands from a great distillery!

Thomas

bobbyc

I got mine as well and wondered about the signatures,if they were printed and they didn't look to be. I could tell Brent must have used a ballpoint because there was an impression all the way thru the card. I can tell by Tims card that they are indeed original signatures, mine are in the same areas but start and stop in different places relative to the picture of the roses. I passed a list of all the different bourbon clubs to an associate today with the advice," If you only join one of them make sure it is Four Roses".

Super offerings from them.

Joeluka

I got both too. I also received the Makers Cocktail shaker. Did anybody get the Ice Tray from Knob Creek and the calendar from Jim Beam?

jeff
I just unboxed and filled mine with the FR Small Batch, and toasted the fine folks at Four Roses for their nice gift. Yes indeed, very classy group.

:toast:

JOE

They are a very classy group indeed. Recently I asked a favor of Jim Rutledge. The lexington chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was having its annual fund-raising ball and I asked Jim to donate the bourbon for this black-tie event. Not only did they donate a couple cases of Four Roses Small Batch for the event, they even showed up to pour! Good bourbon, good people!

BourbonJoe

I think Four Roses is a first rate outfit. Great people, a great site and great products. In my book it doesn't get any better than that.

Joe :usflag:

dougdog

Seasons greetings!

I got my glasses, but don't remember a card, I'll hafta dig around a bit...

Four Roses is great...made that way from the staff of great people!

Merry Christmas all!

oldironstomach

I just received a birthday card from them (only two weeks early), with a nice inscription in Jim Rutledge's hand.

I'm amazed - what a class act. This is an unusual level of customer relations for what amounts to a small-ticket purchase. Thank you Jim and Four Roses!

FWIW, I signed up shortly before Christmas, and am only member #211.

OscarV

Did you get it today?

I got mine today. The note and the signature looks real, not a photocopy.

oldironstomach

A couple of days ago. Not only is it unmistakably handwritten, but it's personalized.

gr8erdane

I got one yesterday too. I wonder if Jim thinks we were all born on the same day? No matter, I too was deeply impressed and once again sing the praises of a truly classy operation. Now if I could just walk into Liquorland in Longmont and pick up a bottle of FRSB....

craigthom

I just got my card today, although the date on the card is 1/19/2007. I guess it took them a while to get it in the mail.

For those interested, Jim Rutledge will be at the Middletown Kroger way out Shelbyville Road (Louisville) tomorrow (Friday) from 4-7 pm. It would be a good time to flash the card.

ghack

I have been a member of MMC for quite some time and have been to many events, since I live in Louisville, KY. They do ask for only in-state members so that people will participate in their events and take a sincere interest in their products. They are a great bunch of people and are like family. Their events are always fun.

BourbonJoe
They are a great bunch of people and are like family.

I agree Gayle.

Joe :usflag:

briankeith513

Anyone know a way to

find out your Mellow Moments member #, outside of the original card that was sent?

fishnbowljoe

I’m not sure if she still works there, but Julie Gorham used to handle customer relations. I’d try giving the distillery a call and see if she’s there. If she’s not, I’m sure someone there would be able to help you. 

Biba! Joe

Vosgar
Posted (edited)

try contacting them here:

Edited by Vosgar

PhantomLamb

Are they still accepting members?

fishnbowljoe
25 minutes ago, PhantomLamb said:

Are they still accepting members?

I’d say yes, but ya’ never know.

The last I was aware, you had to sign up at the distillery. I’ve been a member for quite awhile now, so there’s a chance the criteria may have changed. IIRC, I did a tour at FR’s, and afterwards I was asked to fill out a survey/questionnaire. When I turned my survey in, I was asked if I wanted to become a MM member. Of course I said yes.

Biba! Joe

PhantomLamb
9 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I’d say yes, but ya’ never know.

The last I was aware, you had to sign up at the distillery. I’ve been a member for quite awhile now, so there’s a chance the criteria may have changed. IIRC, I did a tour at FR’s, and afterwards I was asked to fill out a survey/questionnaire. When I turned my survey in, I was asked if I wanted to become a MM member. Of course I said yes.

Biba! Joe

Cool, thanks for the intel.  Hoping to get out there once all this craziness subsides.  

jcg9779

Checking in just under the 1,000 mark - member 961 here.

fishnbowljoe

#425 present and accounted for. ;)

Biba! Joe