Jump to content
barturtle

Four Roses Club

Recommended Posts

ccleve23

I had to look up mine.  I kept trying for a while and finally got lucky enough to join in 2018.  #3993.  I always just kept missing the opening on the site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcgumbohead
On 3/18/2020 at 6:21 PM, fishnbowljoe said:

#425 present and accounted for. ;)

 

Biba! Joe

#1449 here , looks like membership skyrocketed!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flahute

#3130. I procrastinated too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clueby

"Thank you for your interest in the Four Roses Bourbon Mellow Moments Club. Currently, the Mellow Moments Club has reached capacity."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smokinjoe

There are several members here in the first 100....like in the 50’s.  Troyce is in the 80’s.  He cheated.  😆  I’m 117... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vosgar

Not surprised that Troyce cheated, it's just how he is. That and he's cheap. Hell, I bet if he came to Big Rich's Irish get together last week he brought a 200ml of standard Jameson's to put on the table. :D   (you know we love you Jimmie! You need to post more often!)

  • I like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flahute
1 hour ago, Vosgar said:

You need to post more often!)

He does.

  • I like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jcg9779

Sneaky, sneaky Troyce!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
troyce
On 3/20/2020 at 9:05 PM, Vosgar said:

Not surprised that Troyce cheated, it's just how he is. That and he's cheap. Hell, I bet if he came to Big Rich's Irish get together last week he brought a 200ml of standard Jameson's to put on the table. :D   (you know we love you Jimmie! You need to post more often!)

This retirement gig keeps me pretty busy. !!   And it was 2 200ml bottles of  Jameson..

  • I like it 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richnimrod
13 hours ago, troyce said:

This retirement gig keeps me pretty busy. !!   And it was 2 200ml bottles of  Jameson..

Surprising how busy one becomes, and how quickly it happens, once we pull the plug , eh Jimmie?   🤯      (That's a LOT of Jameson!)

I hope you're staying safe, and not hoarding too much JBW, my friend.   Leave a little foir the rest of Jawjah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhantomLamb
On 3/20/2020 at 7:41 PM, Clueby said:

"Thank you for your interest in the Four Roses Bourbon Mellow Moments Club. Currently, the Mellow Moments Club has reached capacity."

Story of my life...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.