What bourbon makes a good present for overseas pal

sylvan3417
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

hello, i am in the Peace Corps in Bulgaria and i am home for the holidays but wanted to bring back some bourbon for an older Bulgarian friend. What kind do u suggest? I am looking for something i can get at the local package store, around the 30$ range. thanks!!

First question is where do you live? Some states have different selections due to different distributors or a lack thereof. Second question would be what does he normally drink and do you want to find something that might match the same profile or be completely different? So many questions but they might help others here to make recommendations if they know the selection you have to choose from. I'm sure there will be no lack of those.

well i stopped by the store because i had to buy something quick and decided on Woodford Reserve distiller's select. very attractive bottle and gift tin. but is it a good one?

Woodford is a good choice. Not many people object to it though it isn't many people's most favorite either. I think it was better several years ago when it first came out.

Ken

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.