Graft and Bribery

RedVette
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Received a nice gift today from our corporate Travel Agent, a bottle of Pappy 20. Last month my secretary told the travel agent that I like Bourbon, "Expensive Bourbon". If I didn't know better I would think our TA is trying to influence my decision. Last December I took 700 people on a 5 night Caribbean cruise, and am doing it again this December. Do you think she wants the repeat business? She is real good and I would have given her the cruise whether she sent the gift or not.

And what bottling exactly would be required to be invited to fill one of the free 'organizer' berths?:bowdown: :slappin:

You're lucky you can accept the gift...

Working for the State Government, we can't accept any gift without registering it....which usually means it's a 'company gift' and not an individual one :(

Does she need a client in Tennessee? I am sure I could get a few hundred folks together in downtown Memphis for a cruise on the Mississippi.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.