Rupp's Runts...

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I stopped by Maker's Mark yesterday. A perfect day for a visit :grin:

They were bottling the Keeneland bottle, "Rupp's Runts". Here's a few pictures :grin:

They told me that there will be 18,000 bottles produced but not all of them will be numbered.

For those of ya that don't follow Kentucky basketball :skep: :bigeyes:

Click on this link----> http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/sports/columnists/mark_story/13677823.htm

Bettye Jo

post-20-14489812302467_thumb.jpg

post-20-14489812302677_thumb.jpg

post-20-14489812302886_thumb.jpg

That appears to be a frosted bottle, is that a first for them, or even in the industry?

I can't recall ever seeing bourbon sold in a frosted bottle (except maybe some egg nogs spiked with bourbon, but that's different).

Gary

That appears to be a frosted bottle, is that a first for them, or even in the industry?

I can't recall ever seeing bourbon sold in a frosted bottle (except maybe some egg nogs spiked with bourbon, but that's different).

Gary

Keeneland 2004 was frosted

Thats because it is Makers Mark.:lol:

I believe the Secrateriat bottle was a frosted(though black) bottle also...at least it doesn't look shiny IIRC

Thats because it is Makers Mark.:lol:

I believe the Secrateriat bottle was a frosted(though black) bottle also...at least it doesn't look shiny IIRC

I almost mentioned it also, but i is hard to see it as frosted. The black makes look more a texture than a frost.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.