The '06 Bourbon Festival

Whiskey River
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I am very interested in going to Kentucky to do the tours and learn as much as I can about the the process, the history of bourbon, and of course, drink great bourbon and have a good time. Would it be more advantages to go to the Festival, or plan a trip at another time when there are less people.

Unless you entertain the idea of coming to the sampler, April 29, then I would say the Festival is as good a time as any. Any other time is great but you will have to work out your own itinerary.

Will you consider a reply from someone who's never been to bourbon country?

As a member of this discussion group for four years, I can't imagine making the trip without meeting as many fellow members as possible. The best time to do that is the Bourbon Festival (or the Sampler), when many members travel there from all over the country, make that the world.

To get some idea of the what goes on when SB'ers get together, try doing an advanced search with keyword "gazebo". (For convenience select "Show results as posts".)

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.