Trolley??

luv2hunt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Maybe I've missed it, but has anyone arranged group transportation to the Sampler from the GN? The Trolley last year was awesome.....and I selfishly don't want to have to be a Designated Driver!

Dawn

I selfishly don't want to have to be a Designated Driver!

Dawn

Not to worry...I have you covered :grin: :grin: The Heaven Hill Trolley is reserved in my name for Sampler night :grin:

Bettye Jo

Awesome Bettye Jo :bowdown: :bowdown: :woohoo:

:thankyousign:

Dawn

Awesome Bettye Jo :bowdown: :bowdown: :woohoo:

:thankyousign:

Dawn

You are most welcome :grin: Dawn :grin:

I've been working on "secret plans" for something "special" prior to the Sampler.

Nothing in stone "yet" but it will be :grin: Sweet :grin:

Anyone who wants to ride the "Heaven Hill Trolley" (our DD to and from the Sampler) please pm me or post it here :grin: Same scenario as Ed set up last year. $10.00 per person. We are expecting a huge turnout...please make sure your name is on the list :grin:

Bettye Jo

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Hey, mize well hit you with this first...I will have to raise the price just abit. I didn't know how many rider's there will be...You told me how many there were last year and if I charge 10 bucks a head I will come up short:bigeyes: :rolleyes: :grin:

Gonna raise the fare to $12.00 each...If the one's who have already signed feel cheated...Well, you can still have it at 10 dollars :grin: but all other's after that will be charged 12 dollars...

Cheaper than a DUI and better than a night in J-A-I-L :slappin: :slappin: :slappin:

Bean Counting :bigeyes: :skep: :grin: ...

Bettye Jo

Bettye Jo,

Please add me to the body count...

The price is a non-issue...

Thanks a bundle for your hard work!

Doug

Please hold 2 spots for me for the trolley. Like Doug said, price is not an issue.

thanks,

Jim

A special note to all the folks who have made reply's in this thread and sent me private email. As of today (April 22) we have 38 rider's for the trolley...The cost will go---> "back down" to $10 each :grin:

Good Deal :grin: :grin: Thanks for the tremendous response. We are covered so the law can't get us after a bountiful evening at the Sampler :grin:

Bettye Jo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.