Hirsch 21yo Rye

Nebraska
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Just located a Hirsch 21yo Rye. Would like to taste it but the asking price is $122. I have no idea what this goes for around the country, or what would be reasonable?

Help please

Mark/Nebraska

The price is in line with the stores I have seen this at. I paid right at that price for a bottle. It's up to you to determine if that is reasonable!

My hirsch rye should be arriving Thursday, rittenhouse should be tomorrow, ORVW rye should arrive on friday. I'm feeling like a rye kind of guy. Anxious to try each one.

Mark/Nebraska

Popped the top on the hirsch rye last night, wowza. double wowza. If this is what a typical rye tastes like, I'm gonna love it. Man alive.

I happened to find 3 bottles of sazerac 18yo and 2 of stagg 2005 fall release that I ordered from the land of lincoln that should be here early next week, looking forward to trying those as well. I like what I've heard you guys say on the board about these two.

Are banks receptive to requests for loans for bourbon purchases?

Regards,

Mark/Nebraska

I'd be interested to hear your comparison of the Hirsch against the Saz. Good find on the Saz, those are pretty hard to come by.

Popped the top on the hirsch rye last night, wowza. double wowza. If this is what a typical rye tastes like, I'm gonna love it. Man alive.

I happened to find 3 bottles of sazerac 18yo and 2 of stagg 2005 fall release that I ordered from the land of lincoln that should be here early next week, looking forward to trying those as well. I like what I've heard you guys say on the board about these two.

Are banks receptive to requests for loans for bourbon purchases?

Regards,

Mark/Nebraska

Received the Rittenhouse 100, haven't popped the top yet. I'm going to wait until the Saz gets here and do a side by side. Will report back my findings.

Mark/Nebraska

Have to tell all of you, I'm really enjoying this group and all of you,...ok ok most of you...a few of you are really getting on my nerves, kind of like fingernails on a blackboard...

Only kidding...been having a great time with all of you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.