WT 101 feast

T47
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

To celebrate WT 101 as Bourbon of the month we did a little grilling and baking with it tonight.

I grilled up some Bourbon and Brown Sugar Flank Steak. It came out very good. The WT 101 gave a much more pronounced Bourbon flavor than the Makers we had used in the past. I expected it and I was a little worried with the noticeable flavor, but my wife and son both enjoyed it very much.

P1010004.jpg

The Chocolate Boubon cake came out the same, much stronger flavor, but very enjoyable.

P1010003.jpg

Nice evening before the school year starts for my youngest.

To celebrate WT 101 as Bourbon of the month we did a little grilling and baking with it tonight.

I grilled up some Bourbon and Brown Sugar Flank Steak. It came out very good. The WT 101 gave a much more pronounced Bourbon flavor than the Makers we had used in the past. I expected it and I was a little worried with the noticeable flavor, but my wife and son both enjoyed it very much.

P1010004.jpg

The Chocolate Boubon cake came out the same, much stronger flavor, but very enjoyable.

P1010003.jpg

Nice evening before the school year starts for my youngest.

Todd,

It sure looks good!

Leif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.