Chapeze House Bourbon Fest Event

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

This is a festival-related event (unofficial, I believe) that just came to my attention. I have no personal role in it, but it looked interesting enough to pass along. I do know Michael Masters, the person who is putting it on, and he's a good guy.

They are calling it a "bourbon tasting" but what it appears to be is an informal, temporary bar, in competition with the nearby Talbot Tavern as well as the bourbon garden at Spaulding Hall. It is open Wednesday through Saturday from 2:00 PM through midnight.

Details, including a list of the bourbons on offer, are attached.

Chapeze.PDF

Sounds like another excellent event that I am going to miss. There are many bottles on that list that I have not been able to find.

One of these years I will have to make the Festival a priority. Right now it conflicts with an annual Golf trip that I arrange for 50 golfers.

Chuck, I went to their website and see that they are selling tickets to the "tasting" for $99. The site has conflicting information regarding dates and hours, but it appears the $99 allows you to come by any time during the festival and sample from their list of bourbons....come as often as you like and stay as long as you want.

Randy

Thanks for adding that, Randy. While the material they sent me makes it clear it isn't free, it didn't quote any specific prices.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.