Almost Famous

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Sometimes I think I'm almost famous. Today I went to the ABC Store in Waynesboro. Just your regular guy to pick up a few bottles. Nothing special. I like to wear my StraightBourbon T-Shirt whenever I go. Little did I know that a regional distributer was in house to check up on sales.

He saw my shirt and commented "That's a really cool site"."Yes it is!" I answered. "Do you know Linn Spencer?" he asked. "That's Me!" I answered. Then we began to talk bourbon.

That's the way it is. You do your best. Pull no punches. Kiss no asses. Tell it like it is and you gain respect.

Think what you will. At the very least I'm a respectable and recognized writer.

New things coming your way - 1) I'm going to George Washington's Dogue Run Distillery for an update and a photo shoot. Look for it the end of this month! 2) - The Still & Vendome Copper & Brass Works. Look for this puppy in the Bourbon Country Reader, I haven't written it yet and it could suck. If it does Chuck won't print it, but it should be good and you will like it!

Tastings - Coming your way! Yes Folks! My famous tastings are up and running. Look forward to Wathen's Single Barrel as well as Rip Van Winkel 15 year old - 107 proof.

God Bless America!

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.