Convincing Amalegen to Drink Bourbon Neat

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

You will be happy to know that your father did not betray the family honor, even if he might have been a little lacking in couth. Ten High is a Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, not a blend. At times, it has been quite a good one for the price, which is cheap. It is actually pretty comparable to Early Times in terms of price and overall quality.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cowdery.home.netcom.com>--Chuck Cowdery</A>

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Said Jim, "... he still gets to have the crap slapped out of him by some arnoldesque mega-valkyrie with a taste for the bizzare??"

Linn's wife Vickie is a lovely (and patient) lady, similar in many ways to my own sweet Linda, who

(1) is anything but a bizarre mega-valkyrie (Brunhilda, Wagner or whatever); at least no horns. Just a sweet, nurturing, and very forgiving young woman, who...

(2) would rip the eyes from their bloody sockets out of any double-breasted fraulein hussy foolish enough to flounce her wares within fifteen yards of her man.

=John=

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://w3.one.net/~jeffelle/whiskey>http://w3.one.net/~jeffelle/whiskey</A>

John,

(1) I don't understand what Vickie, and particularly Linda, have to do with this thread, and ...

(2) These days, I'm about as tolerant of politically correct diatribe as I am of the KKK. Next time, write it in your journal instead.

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Whew, Thanks for the good news. I used to sneak a swig, (come on, we all did it) and remember it burning all the way down, then the warm glow a kid my age got. Those occasional sneaks, are prob why Im still a drinker, although, in my youth I went with it to extreme. After three weeks of detox, I was dry till I turned about forty. I drink very reasonalble now. And since Im on a topic that has nothing to do with this forum (awk) my wifes name is Janet, and she is a bonified saint......

thanks cowder

Cowdrey- Last time we met we were drinking VOB straight from the barrel uncut and unfiltered and you're absolutely right about your ratio of 4 to 1 to start and I can't help but think since he/she likes to drink scotch malt neat I would only remind them to keep an open mind and don't compare apples and oranges. He/she is in for one hell of a treat. I would suggest they start with Russell's Reserve or Ezra B.

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Oh my Gosh.....

I must apologise for getting you name wrong.

I meant to say, thanks Cowdery.....

Im very sorry, must have been the scotch...

Just goes to show you: One must never drink and type at the same time. Lucky I didnt get a TWI.

yours,

gene

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.