Boston area tasting this weekend

MikeK
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

There are precious few good whiskey events up here in the deprived North East, and this weekend is one of my favorites. It's at Julio's Liquors in Westboro MA, about 45 mins west of Boston. It's free to get in, you get to pick about 10 tastes from a wide spread of Bourbon and Scotch, and local caterers supply free snacks. And they sell Glencairn tasting glasses at the door for $2. A nice time at a great store if you're in the area. It's Sunday Feb. 25th 2-5pm.

http://www.juliosliquors.com

Oh yeah, they mark most whiskey down 15% that day as well. No, I'm not affiliated, I just love these guys.

Cheers,

There are precious few good whiskey events up here in the deprived North East, and this weekend is one of my favorites. It's at Julio's Liquors in Westboro MA, about 45 mins west of Boston. It's free to get in, you get to pick about 10 tastes from a wide spread of Bourbon and Scotch, and local caterers supply free snacks. And they sell Glencairn tasting glasses at the door for $2. A nice time at a great store if you're in the area. It's Sunday Feb. 25th 2-5pm.

http://www.juliosliquors.com

Oh yeah, they mark most whiskey down 15% that day as well. No, I'm not affiliated, I just love these guys.

Cheers,

Yeah, I'd love them too! Nice deal and good time from the sounds of it!!

It was a great time again this year. I tried so many great products and talked to a number of interesting people. Unusual tasting highlights included: WR 4-grain batch #2, Nor'Easter Bourbon (HH bourbon, aged 2 years in KY, and then 2 years on Nantucket Island), a Compass Box product that is not out yet, and Penderyn Welsh Whisky (it was good!)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.