Los Danzantes Mezcal

scratchline
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Oh, no! It wasn't free. Just an add on to my Pappy order. I paid full price. Still looking forward to it though.

-Mike

Brave sir. Very brave! Some talk about this going on at Mumpsimous forum. More anticipation than anything else...

If you're coming to the KBF and want to bring it, I'll bring along a bottle of Fernando Romero Blas Tobala.

Damn, Timothy, that's just rubbing it in. Unfortunately, I can't get away from work this year. I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys.

BTW, how is the Tobala? I was thinking of picking up the Del Maguey Tobala. Never seen the Fernando Romero. Do you have to go to Mexico to find that?

-Mike

Honestly I've yet to open it...I seem to have this problem of having too many bottles and not enough time...I actually picked this up in East St. Louis about 7 years ago...pretty, hand-painted bottle...what little research I've done on it says that it's the utmost in traditional...offerings to the gods, wild agave gathered by burro, etc.

Oh, well without an excuse to pop it, it'll gather more dust likely...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.