Bottling Evan Williams 1.75

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

One more time !!!!!!! This is my second try at this post---It's very hard ta do when you are under the influence!!!!!! Hell, I lost the picture and I didn't even have it in the right spot.--

Here is a picture of Ann. She is our filler operator for one of your favorite pours,

Evan Williams 7 yr 90. Not your favorite pour? Then don't look at em !!!!!!!!

These pictures came out very dark so I had to lightnen them a bit. Good enough ta see what is happening.

Bettye Jo

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by boone on Sun Apr 7 12:52:34 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

post-20-14489811041016_thumb.jpg

Reverse jobs----7 years ago when I held the title of label machine operator, Dale was my mechanic. Now, I am his mechanic.

This is the outfeed line in a rotary PE Executive. We run about 180 bpm. Ya know he would get me good if he knew I posted this really bad picture of him!!! But as ya can see by his face and what he is doing he is not being to kind either.

Bettye Jo

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by boone on Sun Apr 7 12:55:34 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

post-20-14489811041338_thumb.jpg

Wanda, on the far right is my really good friend. We do a lot of laughing when I am over her way...Dale, likes to work em pretty good sometimes...It is very difficult to pull those big bottles off the line--running that fast---and so many to repair---he just laughs and says to em, yall seep good tonight!!!!!

Bettye Jo

post-20-14489811041643_thumb.jpg

If the bottles are gonna break it will happen here. Sometimes when we get bad glass (usually the bottoms fall out) it is a river of bourbon where she is standing.

Bettye Jo

post-20-14489811041957_thumb.jpg

It does my heart good to see all that fine bourbon going out into the world. Thanks for sharing, Bettye Jo.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cowdery.home.netcom.com>--Chuck Cowdery</A>

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

I looked anyway! tongue.gifwink.gif

Hey you're gettin' good at that Bettey Jo. Thanks for your insights into the everyday life of a working distillery, and the very real people that make it all hum.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Linn,

I know that Elijah Craig is one of your favorite pours !!! When we change the line over (F-line, not one of mine) to it I will take pictures of that particular run. We usually run it for days then change over to something else. ----I don't see how they sell it so cheap !!!! They have to shut down a line and add them to F-line to run Elijah Craig-----The corks are put on by hand ----the heat seals are put on by hand--those tags are put on by hand----------------Next run I take some especially for ya!

I will get some of em to hold a sign sayin, Hi Linn !

(I have to add Jim to it) The sign will say, Hi Jim AND Linn !

Bettye Jo

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by boone on Tue Apr 9 09:43:47 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

Betty Jo ,

Could you put Bobby on it too? I think it's a great bargain, I know where there are 4 bottles of it very close to where I am at the moment! Hope the people in the front office don't start thinking they can get $25.00 a bottle for it!

Bobby Cox

Betty Jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a jelly donut in hand ,Thank you Thank you very much.........a hunkahunk a burnin love........

Bobby Cox

You know, Bettye Jo, the Chicago Cubs charge people for putting personal messages up on the Wrigley Field sign (and for the picture they take of the message for the 2 seconds it's up there). Maybe you could make a few bucks doing something similar with the bottling line gang.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cowdery.home.netcom.com>--Chuck Cowdery</A>

• 2 weeks later...

Great pictures to see,especially when you live so far away like me.We don't get those big bottles here where I live but the Elijah Craig 12Y's we do get.And they come very cheep here in Japan too!I dont know how they can price it around$18 after what you have to go all done by hand!And after that putting it on ships across the world,than on trucks all over our country.From now on I will think of these photos whenever I open those corked top off!

Koji

• 2 months later...

Hey Bobby, <font color="pink"> </font color>

We ran Elijah Craig the other day ........I was so busy with my 2 lines I did not get a chance to get over there...... NOW THAT'S HAULIN ASS BUSY!..... I promise the next time I will get the pictures for you with your name.....

Bettye Jo<font color="pink"> </font color> <font color="pink"> </font color> <font color="pink"> </font color>

frown.gif Oh well sometimes you can't do it all. wink.gifHugs and Kisses when you do get them . smile.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.