Most satisfying Paraphernalia

camduncan
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

In reply to Dane,

Don't ever get rid of that plug.

Have you seen the Briskex commodity prices lately?

Right up there with Palladium and Pork Bellies.

:slappin::slappin::slappin::slappin:

• 4 weeks later...

Very cool Joe :cool:

How does it work inside?

Do you put the bottle in, or does it have its own container to tip the bourbon into?

That's one chunky bottle of Makers, too. I just got a 1.75L my parents picked up in Hawaii, does anyone know if they make a cradle for this size?

Scott

Hey Joe - where did you get ahold of that? Is that homemade or did you purchase it somewhere?

Got it off the ebay. There's a bottle inside that holds a 1.75 liter bottle of Maker's. (Which you noticed is sitting right next to it.) I've also got a cradle and a holder for Knob Creek, and a cradle for Jack Daniels. But my pride and joy is my Maker's dispenser. It's the same theme as their distillery, right down to the bottle cut outs on the shutters. Joe

I have a multitude of paraphernalia in my bar but I guess my favorite are the Makers Mark Ambassador bottles that I get to dip myself every year at the ambassador weekend.

One of these days I'll have to get it out and take a picture of it, but I have a complete Maker's Mark IV drip that a friend made for me. Very cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Not mine but will be someday....I have a pint bottle of WLW Special Reserve that was bottled many moons ago. Not sure of exact age, but the label's copyright was from the early 50's. It was special labeled for his garage from Marathon Oil. Also, gotta love my Maker's dipped golf balls...only use them to putt because if not, I would definately loose them in the woods. We have one of the 1931 Jim Beam Paddy Wagon's in the family too but it's already been called out by an Uncle. :smiley_acbt:

• 3 weeks later...

My Favorites are my Full bottle of Hallers County Fair Bourbon distilled in Spring 1946 yr before I was born and bottled in 1951 when my Dad worked at Kinsey. Also My small wooden sign from DSP #12 bonded Warehouse P and my collection of Barrel Heads, Corn, Bourbon, whiskey and Scotch and my My old Printers plate for Philadelphia Blended Whiskey a Frank Wright drawing. I have some pictures of some of my stuff on the History part of SB. I am very lucky to have many things and they bring back memories of days long gone when I worked for Continental as a 19 year old Kid! Also my beautiful Wooden Kinsey Whiskey case pictured with my name given to me by a man who found it sitting out for trash in NJ and took it looked up Kinsey and saw my writtings researched and found me and shipped it to me it has 1909 witten on it for the ship date and is in near perfect shape. He does geneolgy and found me that way from my writtings on SB and paid to ship it to me it is an amazing thing to have and to think it almost got trashed if he would not have been going by the lawn it was sitting in for the trash man it is the best thing I have!

Dave Z

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.