Cookout at Heaven Hill

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

If ya happen to be in Bardstown tomorrow night around 8 p.m. come on in cause jobettye and a few of my friends will be grillin a big supper.............grilled rib-eye sandwiches, baked beans, chips and my homemade cupcakes......You could win a bottle of EWSB 1992, one man's denim Heaven Hill Barrel shirt, one ladies denim Heaven Hill Barrel shirt, 2 Budweiser tee's and 2 caps.... and 5 Elijah Craig and Heaven Hill crest tee's........Just give me plent of money before you come in.......... I am real good at gettin money.........Ya see, it's our annual Bob Murray American Heart Association, Heart Walk.......Bob was Heaven Hill's big sugah for many many years......VICE-PRESIDENT.............He reminded me of George Burns without the glasses but with the raspy voice....a real sweet-heart.........He died Oct. 10, 1998 of cardiac arrest.........I still miss him.....He was a great man.....I will not forget him and I will always participate in this event because of the great man that he was........

Bettye Jo

I will let you off the hook this time, but the next time I expect ya to jump on the next plane to Kentucky and have supper with us!

Bettye Jo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.