Old Ezra 7 YO

MurphyDawg
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Among the bourbons they added to the repetoire at the state store was Old Ezra 7 Year. It didn't seem particularly expensive ($11?) but was packaged all fancy like. I was wondering if you guys had info regarding it. Is it worth my Time & Money???

Tom (got my RR!! WOOHOO!!) C

I posted a little thread about it last week, saying it doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but I like it. Ezra B 7 year 101 proof at $11 is a buy IMHO.

It's as good as or better than some costing 2 times as much 11.00 is cheap I think it's 14.00 here .

Bobby Cox

• 3 weeks later...

texascarl had this one dead to rights !! It is simple, with no added airs, but it is definately bourbon and it really is very good!! Its also quite budget priced, so I suggest it to anyone (esp <font color="blue"> bluesbassdad </font color> , we seem to have similar tastes so far, I think youd dig this stuff). . . yummy yummy! grin.gifgrin.gif

Tom(pardon me while I play with the new features. . .)C

Tom

Okay, I'll put it on my list.

However, I did a quick count today, and I discovered that I have about five gallons of American whiskey on hand right now. At the rate that I drink, that's over a year's supply. Plus, I've already spent July's liqour budget. It'll be a while until I get to Old Ezra.

Don't feel sorry for me, though; I still haven't opened Kentucky Spirit, Rock Hill Farms, Old Forester, and Jim Beam Black Label. wink.gif

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.