Shut Down for vacation

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Heaven Hill will shut down so that the regular employees can take their vacation for two weeks..........It's been the roughest week I have ever worked at Heaven Hill......I have done so many line changes that I have lost count.........They make sure that most all of the tanks are empty....sooooooooooo that means that we have to change everthing over from one type of bottle to another..........

The only part I do like is the Friday night before vacation.........It's a wild and crazy time.....enough said you can imagine the rest...... I will work day shift next week to help install a lot of new equipment...... Then I will take a couple of weeks off and probably travel east..................

Bettye Jo

Linn was asking for my 5 year pin......... it took me a while to find it.........Erica found it under my bed...........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............Go Figure.............

I will get my 10 year pin at Christmas........I don't know why........My actual hire in date is August 17 1992, but the very first day I worked at Heaven Hill was October 28, 1991 as seasonal.....That did not count........... Oh Well...........

Linn, ya don't get my pin, but here is a picture of it....... I spect that if I put it up for auction I might make some money..........for a worthy cause.........Like the Getz.........Let me think on it for a while.................. or I could find somethin else.....I know the Getz needs money...............Hint.....Hint.......Hint.....Hint....... Do I hear a Cha-Ching any where........

Bettye Jo

post-20-14489811069276_thumb.jpg

Beam used to give out the neatest pins. BettyJo I guess your aunt has hers. My garndfather got the 10 which had one diamond in it and I think the 15 was a diamond and a ruby. They stopped this when American Tobaacco bought it in 68 I think that's the right year but anyway american tobacco stopped the pins. I saw a 20 once 2 diamonds! it was a small round gold about the size of a dime or a touch smaller . My grandfather made his into a ring . I don't know who ended up with it.

Bobby Cox

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.