Availability of Ancient Ancient Age 10 y/o

bluesbassdad
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I've never seen this bourbon for sale in a store; nor have I seen it listed on any of a dozen or more online stores.

Is it distributed only in selected areas? If so, where?

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

Retiree, Musician, Dog-Lover, Whiskey-Drinker

It is readily available here in Ky although not every liquor store has it. Ken Weber is the Buffalo Trace man on this forum so he could answer specifically what you are asking. The next time I buy thisAAA I will get a 1.75 it could be a go to Bourbon. I took a 750ml to my nephews wedding a while back . We had a blast! It is a medium priced Bourbon so it probably won't be on the same page as the more expensive stuff.

Bobby Cox

It used to be one of my favorite bourbons and I bought it all the time. But, that was 25 years ago. Now that everybody is talking about it, all I can find is the Ancient Ancient Age Ten Star.

Tim

Yeah, the bottle I used for my tastings was a gift, sadly I must admit that I was happy to see them add 10 Star to my local state store's repetoire, before that all we had was Ancient Age 80 peoof, so there is no AAA 10 in Central Ohio.tongue.gif!!

TomC

Aww! I thought by "one time deal" you were going to offer me a bottle of the real thing.

Tim

Sorry tongue.gif, if I could get some I would send it along to ya post haste, I will have to stock up in Bardstown, as I have developed quite an affinity for it myself. If you are ever by this way, I would share the last 1/4 bottle I have with ya, I am friendly like that!

TomC

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Can you slide on up to Virginia, Tim? 1.75l's are on sale for $21 plus 4.5% sales tax. Sale's over at the end of the month. I bought two, but drank one so I need to go out Monday and buy at least one more if not two more.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Probably not. Life is hectic. I might try to sneak in a trip to Atlanta, though. They actually have competitive liquor stores, there.

Tim

my sister is stopping in Atlanta on her way from my folks in Fla this week, she said she'd look for some stuff for me (shes coming to visit OH in July), where should she go??

TomC

Tell her to find a Green's or a Tower store. They've been in business a long time and they have great stock at very low prices. Shouldn't be hard to find, they are all over town.

Tim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.