Mac and Jacks

T47
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My son recently turned 21 and came home for Spring Break. He asked if we could go to a local brewery to pick up some Growlers. Well never to old to learn a new trick, I had no idea I could do that? We went to Mac and Jacks and picked up a couple Growlers of African Amber.

This is a very refreshing beer. Rich caramel color that is thick and cloudy. Nice tan head. The nose is slightly fruity. Rich and creamy on the tongue, sweet and malty...a slightly bitter finish. A refreshing satisfying pour...now if it was only warmer outside. My son is taking a Growler back to school with him, I will have to refill this one before to long.

:toast:

Gotta love growlers. I have 3 or so that I refill from time to time. I know one place I go to doesn't care whose growler you take in to get filled...haven't asked the others...

Dang! I thought this was going to be a burger thread. :grin:

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

I had the pleasure to drink some of the various beers made by Mac and Jack last Christmas, they were quite excellent!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.