Best Bourban Pipe Tobacco

SlowEddy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I like a lot of different pipe tobacco's with my bourbon. But one I found as good as Bengel Slices is Troost Slices--if you can find it! You won't believe how delicious Troost Slices are with straight bourbon--even with Jack, which technically isn't bourbon. So find Troost Slices. GREAT!!!!

Slooooooooooooooooooow Eddy

Thanks for the tip.

However, I find that different tobaccos pair better with different bourbons. An Elijah Craig 18 is going to go with something quite different than a WLW or EWSB, etc.

I'd be interested in not only the tobacco, but what bourbon (or Rye, or even Scotch) really made it sing?

With wheater's I think it would be hard to beat GL Pease's Haddo's Delight, IMHO! Great combination.

Thanks for the tip.

However, I find that different tobaccos pair better with different bourbons. An Elijah Craig 18 is going to go with something quite different than a WLW or EWSB, etc.

I'd be interested in not only the tobacco, but what bourbon (or Rye, or even Scotch) really made it sing?

Jim Beam--(the aged 8 years bottle).

sloweddy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.