Distiller's Masterpiece Pool at Bourbon Fest

bluesbassdad
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

A few months back, buried in a thread called, "What Is Your 'Everyday Pour'?", a plan to share a bottle of Distiller's Masterpiece at Bardstown was in the works. IIRC, the plan was to get 20 people to share the cost of one bottle and then share a toast to those of us who won't be there. A few people said "count me in" (bobbyc, bourbonblonde, boone, ...), but I'm not sure that critical mass was reached. (I think Boone's wet Tee-shirt story proved to be somewhat distracting. wink.gif

Anyway, I want you all to know that I'm counting on you to pull this thing off and then post 20 tastings. I live much of my life vicariously, don't you know, and this will be the highlight of the Autumn season for me.

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

This one kind of just fell off but who knows maybe it will come together. I think it would be the only way I could drink something like this. I know where there is a bottle of Pappy 23 but is earmarked for a special occassion , Like my son annoucing his marriage , the birth of my first grandchild or a Doctor saying "Bob you got 6 months to live!" all things that I'm in no particular hurry to see happen . All in due time I suppose.

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

I think this is the kind of thing that just has to wait for gazzbo time. We'll have to see who actually shows up and who's really game at that point. Once you see what everyone has set out on the table for 'free pour' then would you really need to buy one? I'm counting on Marvin to stroll up and plunk down a bottle of Distiller's Masterpiece as if it were just another good bottle of bourbon for the enjoyment of all. cool.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.