PDA

View Full Version : Bourbon Rob

BourbonRob
07-31-2010, 16:17
I'm Rob (Bourbon Joe's son in law...if I met you at the sampler)
I've been on the board for a few years now, but I don't post often. I've always enjoyed reading everyone's comments...I'm planning on posting more often now since my collection and knowledge has grown alot in the last year...

just wanted to make sure everyone knew my screen name....

I really enjoyed the sampler and getting to meet everyone I'm hoping to make the KBF, but getting off work in Sept is tough for me...

Rob

BourbonJoe
07-31-2010, 16:30
Post away. :grin:
Joe :usflag:

SBOmarc
07-31-2010, 17:12
Feel welcomed by all Rob, let's hear what you have to say.

Rughi
07-31-2010, 17:47
Welcome, Bourbon Rob

You're going to have to get busy if you want to earn your stripes like the old man, BourbonJoe :usflag:

Roger

BourbonRob
07-31-2010, 18:57
It's an honor to be working with a great mentor. I wish I lived closer, I'd get alot more training...
Thanks Roger.

Rob

SBOmarc
07-31-2010, 19:10
Rob, This is not difficult.

Pour, sip, repeat. Pour, sip, repeat.

callmeox
07-31-2010, 19:24
Rob, This is not difficult.

Pour, sip, repeat. Pour, sip, repeat.

I met Rob at the gazebo in April. Don't kid yourself, he's got the pour, sip, repeat action down. :grin:

Welcome to the posting side of SB, Rob. Glad to have you participating.

Vosgar
07-31-2010, 19:51
Don't kid yourself, he's got the pour, sip, repeat action down.

I also met Rob at the Sampler, and Scott, I think your comment might just be an understatement. :grin:

Rob, I hope you're able to make it to the KBF. It would be good to see you again.

Gary

Stu
08-01-2010, 08:20
Great to hear from you Rob. I, too, hope you can make it to the sampler. If not, we'll see you again the next time you can make it.

Stu

BourbonRob
08-01-2010, 09:11
I appreciate the support from everyone at the sampler...I do have the pour, sip, repeat motion down pat...

I've never seen some many great offerings!

Everyone kept saying try something you haven't had before....that was easy, I live in a control state...

I'm not sure I tried everything, but it was close...

Rob

fishnbowljoe
08-03-2010, 16:30
Hello Rob, and welcome to SB I guess. :lol: I sure hope you can make it to the KBF again this year. Last year was a fun time. Hope to see you in a few weeks. Cheers! Joe

BourbonRob
08-04-2010, 06:28
Thanks Joe, I'm trying to make it....I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again...

Rob

p_elliott
08-04-2010, 08:36
Welcome aboard Rob I missed you at the sampler I wasn't able to attend. I hope to meet you at the KBF. Anyone good enough to get into Joe's family is surly welcome in our big family here. Stop by chat sometime.