PDA

View Full Version : Noob On The Line!

Gee-Man
09-10-2010, 05:37
Hello everyone,
I'm from Pico Rivera Ca, and am somewhat new to bourbon. I enjoy cigars very much and enjoyed pairing them with Scotch at my local cigar watering hole. I became bored with Scotch and and a co-worker tilted me towards Knob Creek. I've been hooked since.

Buffalo_Len recently introduced me to Straightbourbon.com, and here I am. Thanks nephew."SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOTTA PAIR"

A few things about myself, I'm 51 and I work for So. Cal Gas Co.Logistics. Im looking foward to becoming a part of the community here.

Cheers!
John Gee-Man :grin:

sgtgto
09-10-2010, 07:42
Welcome! You will learn more than you will ever want to know about the fine spirit of bourbon. Chat is officially on Wednesday and Sunday nights. You click on the link for the Gazebo on the top of the forum page. You can see who is in there at the very bottom of the page.

I will be down in the Long Beach area come Wednesday for 10 days or so. If you want to go out hunting for some dusty bottles.. let me know.

Post often!

Jake

ggilbertva
09-10-2010, 07:50
Welcome John.....glad to hear Lenny is out recruiting. Enjoy your stay.

SBOmarc
09-10-2010, 16:12
Welcome John, Glad to see you on board. SoCal needs more representation and Pico Rivers is not far from Glendora.

BuffaloLen
09-10-2010, 20:47
Arrrrrrgh! Welcome aboard uncle!!! I shall sip some BT to ya!

fishnbowljoe
09-27-2010, 15:57
Welcome to SB John. This is a great place to learn about bourbon, make some new friends, and have a little fun at the same time. Cheers to you and your nephew! :cool: Joe

Gee-Man
09-30-2010, 05:20
Thank you all for the nice welcome. My intention is to learn as much about bourbon as I can. SBOmarc, Glendora is not far from Pico. :grin: