PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo! New Binny's in Central Ill.!

Wall Eye
08-25-2012, 17:27
Very excited to see a banner on a Bloomington building being remodeled - and it says New Binny's Beverage Depot coming soon. There's already a location in Champaign but this will be great news for folks in Peoria, Lincoln, and Springfield as well as Bloomington.

Guess I better start saving up a little more for some of those tempting choices that we haven't had down here before...

unclebunk
08-25-2012, 17:54
Congrats! That should make finding cool stuff a lot easier, though it will definitely put a strain on your wallet.:grin:

WAINWRIGHT
08-25-2012, 17:59
This is great, now I only have a 90 mile drive to get to a good liquor store.I have relatives in Bloomington and make a couple trips a year so know I can hit Binnys and Friar Tucks in one fail swoop.

Bourbon Boiler
08-26-2012, 03:50
Still a 3 hour drive for me, but might be on the way on a business trip.14074

fishnbowljoe
08-26-2012, 20:37
Congratulations to all the Central Illinois brethren out there! :woohoo: Cheers to everyone, and may the bourbon gods be with you. Rockford next? :bigeyes:

Not to stray off topic, but..... check out the Illinois/Iowa get together thread. http://www.straightbourbon.com/forums/showthread.php?18338-Get-together-in-Iowa-City-(-coralville)

Sure would be good to have a few pours with y'all. :drink: :toast: :icon_pidu: :puke: Joe :grin: