PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from West Virginia

Yeti
11-16-2012, 14:54
Hello all,

Very honored to post here in the SB. I've been watching the forums for a while and have always found registration to be closed, but finally got through. I'm a photographer and whisk(e)y lover from the Mountain State of West Virginia. I'm eager to learn more from everyone and look forward to hopefully contributing to the great wealth of knowledge and experience here.

Earlier this year I decided to pursue an interest in the history and culture of whiskey beyond simply drinking it, and have greatly enjoyed discovering the smaller craft distillers around the country (and the world) like Balcones, High West, and of course WV's own Smooth Ambler.

My favorite pours are BTAC WLW and GTS, the Jim Beam Small Batch Collection - Booker's, Baker's (the candlestick maker's) and Knob Creek, Wild Turkey 101, Rittenhouse 100, and lots and lots of scotch. But that's neither here nor there.

Thanks for having me!

qman22
11-16-2012, 15:06
Welcome to the site from a fellow Mountaineer!

wmpevans
11-16-2012, 17:41
Welcome to SB Josh.

You'll find the SB community to be full of great folks with a wealth of information about bourbon, rye, and whiskey related issues.

Welcome aboard.

Tony
11-16-2012, 19:46
Howdy and welcome from up in Michigan.

Best regards, Tony

HighInTheMtns
11-17-2012, 02:04
Welcome, Josh... Nothing wrong with Scotch in my opinion! Hope you were successful finding the Stagg and Weller this year if you were after them.