PDA

View Full Version : Checking in from New Joisey

Roscoe
03-04-2013, 11:37
I work for Gary's Wine & Marketplace. We have three stores in NJ but I am based in Wayne, NJ. The store is huge; 24k sq ft. I was originally hired as a loss prevention manager for all three stores but also took on as cigar buyer and spirits manager.

While I enjoy clean vodka on the rocks, multiple casked highland Scotch and peated Scotch, I also love Bourbon. My goto Bourbon is Elmer T. Lee but keep some Eagle Rare, Blantons and Bulleit 10yr around. I find the Elmer T. Lee incredibly smooth with the finish totally up on the palette and not the throat. However, I also keep a bottle of Pappy 15 and 20 locked up in my home office. About every 2 months I'll break it out for a finger or two.

Roscoe

smknjoe
03-04-2013, 11:59
Welcome Roscoe! You have come to the right place to get correct info on bourbon.

ChainWhip
03-04-2013, 13:01
Welcome to SB Roscoe!

squire
03-04-2013, 17:38
Welcome aboard Roscoe, look forward to your contributions. A few of us gather in the chat room most evenings and you are welcome to join in. The chat option is in the lower left hand corner of your screen.

MarkRuck
03-04-2013, 17:44
Welcome to SB. It is a great place to learn about bourbon. I look forward to your contributions.