PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Cincy.

nickynick
09-26-2007, 08:42
Headed to Cincinnati this weekend, hopefully to watch the beloved Cubs clinch the Division! Anyway, wondering if anyone knew of a good store or two, that I can check out across the river. Really looking for some Four Roses. If anyone can suggest anything else that I can't get in Chicago, that would be great too.

ACDetroit
09-26-2007, 10:10
I would be sure to go to the Party Source, right across the bridge. They have there hand picked Single Barrel from Four Roses, the first of it's kind.

cowdery
09-26-2007, 10:29
Party Source and Cork 'n Bottle are the places.

And get some Cincinnati Chili.

arsbadmojo
09-26-2007, 13:15
It's been years since I've been to Cork 'n Bottle - not for any particular reason, just the others are closer to me. Party Source of course already mentioned - but Party Town in Florence also has a really nice bourbon collection. It's a bit further than the others, but I love going there. I don't think it is related to Party Source, but I could be wrong.

robbyvirus
09-27-2007, 01:22
I get to Cincinnati a few times a year, and the Cork n' Bottle is my regular stop. Great selection of bourbons as well as any other type of alcohol you may require. And definitely go to a Skyline Chili for a three way.